ITEM NO. 1 :
The fabulous contributions of Mr. Jacob Nettikkadan
to humanity, in the linguistic field
out of his 52 years' personal research
to the inventor Mr. Jacob Nettikkadan
Mr. Jacob Nettikkadan's 52 years of personal research, as a hobby, at home has converted the language teaching field from "bullock-cart age" to "Jet age". Out of his six brand new inventions, the first one "The Original Communicative English", invented by him in 1978, will guarantee you quick communication skill in English ! Plus, you can learn English by knowing what the English language is and without any confusion or doubt ! You can also be familiar with a lovable, most scientific and ultramodern methodology to learn English (or any other language with slight modification), which equals to climbing up a long ladder with 1877 steps to reach the zenith, (through an elevator) starting from the bottom, with high speed, surety and ease. Also, you can know hundreds of new things about the interior decoration or design of the English language, a great insight of the English language, which you cannot get from anybody else !, because they are our own discoveries.
You might have studied English for many years in your school and college, but you may not be able to express your ideas in English. So, you must be disappointed. May be, you believe that you are solely responsible for this pitiful condition, but we have a different story to tell you.
The existing system
of teaching English was imported from
This methodology has not spread into other places, as the original Communicative English invented by Mr. Jacob Nettikkadan in 1978 is registered in his personal name throughout the world. Others cannot use it without his written licence. That explains why many of the students who undergo the two year or four year Communicative English degree course of many universities, fail to succeed, because the students are offered the shadow of the horse called "Original Communicative English".
Another great advantage of this methodology is that any child can grasp it very easily and grow through it very fast, and at one stage it becomes a "comfortably luxurious super jet aeroplane journey, an amazing fact which many of our postgraduate students will testify with great pleasure. Yet another great advantage is that this methodology will produce plenty of actual scholars in English who will prove their worth through their performance and not claim merely quoting their university degrees. It becomes unbelievable for others when our postgraduate students claim that they gained ten times knowledge, skills and self-confidence than what they got throughout their lives from schools, colleges and Universities, in a short span of ten days. Those who wish to know the simplicity of our English teaching system
May read item No.4 out of "Ten Items of Jacob Nettikkadan's contributions.
1. Mr. Jacob Nettikkadan's six brand new inventions which are the most revolutionary, the greatest and the most fabulous inventions of the millennia in the linguistic field are : (a) "A Scientific Methodology For Learning Foreign Languages", which is now renamed as "Original Communicative English". (b) " The Anatomy of Language ( The Map of Language) ". (c) "The Linguistic Yardstick" – to detect unnecessary complexities in languages, so that people can understand which language is easier or more difficult to learn and use – during the course of which it has been proved that "Malayalam (the official language of Kerala) is the easiest language in the world, as reported by Asianet T.V. in its news bulletin on October 4th , 2002 at 1.00 p.m. (d) "The Phonetic Alphabet" – to avoid learning of spellings and pronunciations of words by heart, through writing as we hear and reading exactly as we write. ( e ) "The Practical Philology" - briefly described under Sl.No.10. below ; (f) " The Scientific Language - Uni Lingua " – briefly described under Sl.No. 8 below .
2. The original Communicative English teaching system was invented by Mr. J. Nettikkadan in 1978 as a solution for the scenario prevailing world-wide till 1978 i.e. students in many countries including India learned for 19 or 20 years in schools, colleges and Universities to become postgraduates or more. Yet, most of them could not communicate in English. Thus, billions of postgraduates all over the world ruined their life, only because they could not communicate in English. Actual reason for this, as understood by Mr. Jacob Nettikkadan, but not understood by any other expert/scholar/researcher in the world, after more than 250 years, is mentioned in a letter addressed to The Director, SCERT, Kerala, attached below, under the heading "Appendix No.1") .
3. During the year 2010, Mr. Jacob Nettikkadan, Director of Xavier Institute of Management, Kochi, proposed to the H.R.D. Minister Mr. Kapil Sibal at New Delhi, to introduce the "Simple, easy, interesting and result guaranteeing Methodology of the Original Communicative English" invented by him in 1978, in all schools of India. He did this when the Minister made a statement that in a country there must be one syllabus, one text book, one standard of teaching and examination for one course. Mr. Nettikkadan asserts that if he trains the teachers 'how to use his methodology effectively and equips them to impart confusion-free and doubtless knowledge in English (including the total interior decoration or design of the English language), if the students use his text book "Easy Way To Learn English" in four volumes (Easiest English, Easier English, Easy English, Higher English & Correspondence) and if teachers properly trained by him alone teach English', there will not be a single student in India who cannot speak fluent English when passing Plus Two course'. All the three letters from him were not even acknowledged by the HRD Ministry.
4. The universally registered, six-winged
formula or techniques
for teaching a language scientifically to produce visible results,
prescribed by Mr. Jacob Nettikkadan and contained in his English Text book "
(a) Teaching how to make each type of expression or sentence in English (total 1877 types) by using one each simple, easy and interesting technique/formula (which is as simple, easy and interesting as chewing a chocolate or which is as difficult as putting the buttons in the right hopes of a newly stitched shirt). This alone, when supplied with the fluency techniques, will enable students to make their own sentences in English, as required, to communicate in English easily, with comfort and confidence.
(b) Making the learners think in English directly. Without this, they will have to think the basic idea in their mother tongue and translate into English, which causes mistakes, delay and confusion.
(c) Making the learners produce their own ideas quickly. Without producing their own ideas, they cannot communicate in any language effectively. Instead, they will have to learn by-heart what ideas other people produce.
(d) Teaching fluency Techniques and getting 100% fluency at each level, before reaching overall fluency in English. Without learning to make new sentences, reciting them loudly as well as repeatedly and getting fluency at each level, they cannot achieve overall fluency in the language.
(e) Convincing them about "What is being taught" and "Why they have to learn it". These two items will enhance students' learning interest to attend the class and learn everything with great inner urge and concentration as well as get perfect knowledge, which they can use in their future life, free from confusion and doubt, most convincingly. Otherwise, they will get knowledge without much conviction, only to pass the examinations and get promotions, not to use practically in future life.
(f) Making them do the required activities to stimulate mental growth (food for their mind) so that their mind develops, strengthens and functions efficiently and effectively. This makes them smart, active, energetic, enthusiastic and confident. Otherwise they become shy, timid, nervous, withdrawn, confused and filled with inferiority complex. Mr. J. Nettikkadan uses his own book "The Importance of Personality Development" for this purpose, without which education will be incomplete for students. This book will make students understand the secrets of functions of mind, by using which they can enlarge the volume and power of their mind, to succeed in their future life. They will be taught what are good human qualities and vices with correct definitions, apart from learning how to possess excellent attitude and behave with others in the society lovably. They will also learn what are leadership qualities and abilities as well as how to develop managerial aptitude.
5. The slogan of the methodology is :
" 5% study burden; 500% study benefits OR
Years of study reduced to hours of study ".
6. To prove the claim in his slogan, Mr. Nettikkadan took classes for the Final Semester MBA students of Bharat Mata College, Thrikkakara, Kochi, Kerala, in 2010 only for 5 days @ 4 hours a day. When 19 hours were over (on the 5th day), Mr. Nettikkadan wanted the students to comment about his 19 hours' teaching of English as parallel education. Some of the students had completed 19 years in the English medium schools/colleges. Yet, many of them wrote that they got more knowledge, skills and self confidence in English than what they got from their whole life. Some such comments are given under the heading "MBA students' Shocking Comments" in website : www.jacobnettikkadan.com / .org or www.xavierinstitute.com / .org under the caption "World record in teaching English". Mysteriously enough, the authorities of Bharat Mata College did not invite Mr. Nettikkadan, the inventor of the Original Communicative English to conduct Communicative English classes for the MBA students in the next academic year. The comment of a superior of the college gives the reason : "If 19 years' achievement is done in 19 hours, how can we run the college?"
7. The Original Communicative English teaching system is the greatest invention in both the millennia (20 centuries) together in the language teaching field, because it helps to get communicating ability in the shortest time and at the same time teaches everything about the interior decoration or design of the language 100% accurately, clearly, completely and convincingly i.e. without any confusion or doubt. The four volumes of his book "Easy Way To Learn English" together is like a long ladder to climb to the top of the English language, step by step, starting from the bottom, for a student who studies the book without a teacher. But, when Mr. Jacob Nettikkadan teaches the book, students climb to the top of the English language through elevators.
Another strong reason for this is that Mr.
J. Nettikkadan has
introduced the use of "Science"
in language teaching for the first time in the world. (To make it feasible and easy, he has
defined what "Science" is, which is available in the first of the four volume
Moreover, we can use this scientific methodology to learn any other language very easily, interestingly and fast (of course, with some modifications) and also get communicating ability within a short period. The Malayalam language which is the easiest in the world according to his discovery, was taught by him to a Karnataka lady dentist Dr. Chethana Krishnakumar for two hours, using this Scientific Methodology, which gave her the ability to make hundreds of her own small sentences in Malayalam. It became a news item on Asianet T.V. on 4th October, 2002 at 1.00 p.m.
8. He has also created a totally new language artificially
and named it "Uni Lingua", by using
the basic principles of a totally scientific language, enumerated in his
"Linguistic Yardstick" – a yardstick to measure the unnecessary
complexities in different languages of the world. In 1983, the UNESCO, France, showed readiness to fund a
programme to make Uni Lingua a global language, because of its utter
simplicity. Mr. Jacob Nettikkadan
was asked to establish an organization recognized by the Government, to receive
the fund for the same, as they could not make any payment to an individual. Thus Xavier Institute of Management was
established with Government recognition, in
Mr. Jacob Nettikkadan wants to build up Uni Lingua as a full, functioning language, so that all the people all over the world can speak a single language, avoiding the need for interpreters, when he gets the royalty from the HRD Ministry, New Delhi or anybody else, as a reward for introducing his methodology in all schools of India. He has a programme to choose words (sweet to listen and easy to pronounce) from all the languages of the world and compile a dictionary for Uni Lingua, so that every language can be proud of some contribution to Uni Lingua. He also wants to produce "Self study" books in all languages to learn and speak Uni Lingua.
existing system of teaching English has hundreds of
confusions to the learner, just like "canals
cut across the highway, which have no bridges". Each canal (confusion and doubt) obstructs
the forward journey of the learner in English and makes the journey cumbersome
and uneasy. The
distinction of the methodology invented by Mr. Jacob Nettikkadan and the four
volumes of his book "
10. Mr. Jacob uses three of his six inventions for his English teaching system : (a) The Scientific Methodology to learn any Foreign Language (which is actually the Original Communicative English) covers all what is said so far. (b) The Practical Philology (the Practical Science of Language), (c) The Map of Language.
The Practical Philology (Language Science) is a kit of tools, fixtures, rules and
regulations as well as a lot of mysteries of language science that help one to
study foreign languages easily, interestingly and with high level
productivity. It is spread over through
out the methodology and the book "
The Map of
Language is described as an
11. The contents of Mr. Jacob Nettikkadan's
four volume book "
(i) An attempt, for the first time in the world, has been made to make all types of expressions in English by dividing them into 1877 types of sentences;
(ii) It contains 1877 techniques or formulae to teach 1877 types of sentences in English;
(iii) It describes all the 1877 usages of Verb. Each usage of Verb commands a new type of sentence.
(iv) It deals with 1877 timings for the 1877 types of sentences in English, but the learner has to learn only 18 different types of timings plus the trade secret of using them for all the 1877 types of sentences.
12. Utmost importance is attributed to the use of Verb in the whole methodology. When students are given deep knowledge about the various usages of Verbs (total number being 1877), further study of the language becomes a super jet aeroplane journey of unusual luxury and comfort and the coverage of portions at this phase of learning is unimaginably high and fast. Initially the methodology starts with teaching of one type of sentence at a time. After sometime, the technology is enhanced to teach and practise three types of sentences at a time, making the learning at three times (i.e. 300%) faster. Again after some time, the technology is further jacked up to teach eighteen types of sentences in a stint, making the learning eighteen times (i.e. 1800%) faster. Despite the high speed of learning, the student will have no confusion or doubt.
13. It demands that while producing the book (in four volumes), the author aught to have a single mental picture of the lay out of the whole lot of 1877 types of sentences, their individual position in the whole methodology, the road from each sentence to the others etc. Without these arrangements in the methodology, it would not have been possible for anybody to teach the whole language very systematically, using his book, in such an amazingly short time, when others are failing to produce the same results even in a long span of many years.
The new methodology
and the four volume book "
J. Nettikkadan has written three letters to the then H.R.D. Minister Mr. Kapil
Sibal, enclosing the CDs, making the referred proposal, but they have not even
been acknowledged. The Minister was
reportedly visiting Western countries and negotiating with them expecting them
to save India in the educational field, not knowing the
capability, wealth and resources available in his own country; also not knowing
who are the original authors of the deformities and shortfalls in the teaching
methods of English. The print media, the visual media and the intelligentsia in
15. When Mr. Jacob Nettikkadan makes a drive to identify the encroachers into his intellectual property rights, which are universally registered in his name, a number of institutions and individual English teachers will have to look for safe cover to escape payment of heavy penalty, compensation or royalty to him.
& & & & &
This letter will prove how the Government Researchers become very harmful to the research field, the people and the nation resulting in stalling the country's progress.
Phone No. 91-9846008621; 0484-4047769. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / .org
Website : www.jacobnettikkadan.com / .org OR www.xavierinstitute.com / .org
1st August, 2012.
T.PURAM – 695012 For the personal attn. of Mr. K.A. Hashim
Sub: General Education - expertise in English
Ref. : Your letter Programme 1/1024/2012/SCERT dated 07-0702012
reg. Director of General Education letter No.Nep 2/80173/2011/DPI
I hereby acknowledge receipt of your letter mentioned above. In your letter you have stated that "A section of the teachers who were assigned to attend my talk a few years ago, did not agree to the creation of the methodology invented by me, theoretically." But the fact was that Prof. Ravindran Nair was the person who was assigned to evaluate my scientific methodology by the then Director Mr. Valsalakumar. He had allotted to me half an hour inside a big hall where all the air-conditioners were off and without any fan. It was terribly hot inside. Yet, nine or ten teachers who attended to my talk listened to me with great interest for nearly two hours, till the lunch time. After the talk Prof. Ravindran Nair told me personally to contact the (then) Hon'ble Minister Mr. E. T. Mohammed Bhasheer and get his order to introduce the system very soon, as otherwise the election date will be declared, after which the Minister cannot make a decision. The election date was declared 15 days earlier than expected. So, nothing could be done by that Minister. It is also stated in your referred letter, as the LDF people also told during their rule, that study materials cannot be prepared by anybody outside the SCERT.
During the last
300 years, the British or the NCERT/SCERT or University experts /scholars
/researchers have not understood the real reason for 99.9%
of learners of English failing to speak English even after learning for 18/19
years from experts. The real reason
is that 'the British wanted to construct the English
I found out the real remedy for this horrible situation through my invention of The Original Communicative English teaching system in 1978, which has provision to teach students to speak English in classrooms. I have been teaching this system most successfully since 1985. I am able to make such postgraduates speak English fluently within a few days or weeks, because my invention contains the most needed six tools to fulfil the purpose surely and with guarantee. These six trump cards are mentioned in my memorandum to the Government of Kerala dated 24th July, 2012, a copy of which is enclosed. The pity is that both you the paid researchers and the British have not been able to understand my attempt for the last 34 years, because you never wanted to look at new things and accept it. Yet you are continuing your research vigorously spending billions and trillions of rupees of the Indian tax payers. This is a national wastage, a national level crime. It should be stopped forthwith at any cost, even if a country-wide agitation by the people is essential.
FAKE SCIENTIST'S IGNORANCE KILLS REAL SCIENTIST
In this context, I wish to
remind you that the greatest natural scientist of
I was called a "Philologist" (language scientist) by the newspaper
'Economic Times' at
Now Ramar Pillai is in Tamil Nadu jail; the
cause is not that his fuel is not running motor vehicles as he promised, but because
the CBI has made another allegation that he is not using 5% pure petrol, but
the waste of petrol. If I am
allowed to comment about this, I would say that he has proved to be a greater
scientist, because his product is cheaper without using actual petrol but waste
of petrol and producing the desired result.
I sincerely believe that this dastardly or heinous crime to put an
innocent scientist, most useful inventor in jail due to the wrong notion or
ignorance of some 'Government designated people' has brought curse to the whole
country and it will continue for centuries. Even the unusual drought we are suffering in
Another of my inventions is a 'Linguistic Yardstick' to measure unnecessary complexities in different languages, during the research of which I found out that Malayalam is the easiest language in the world. In 1982, I proved it in my book "Inventions Galore" theoretically that Malayalam is the easiest language in the world. But in 2002, I proved it practically too and it became a T.V. news. I taught a dentist from Karnataka who stayed in Kerala for three months, but could not make any expressions in Malayalam. She told me "It is impossible to learn your language". I guaranteed her that within two hours I could change her wrong impression and offered to teach her Malayalam for two hours, using the methodology used in Original Communicative English. After that she was able to make herself hundreds of small sentences in Malayalam. Asianet T.V. covered the news on October, 4th in 2002 at 1.00 p.m. But no expert or scholar wanted to know anything about it from me. Kerala Language Institute, T'Puram appointed one of its old employees to reinvent the idea instead of encouraging me.
I also like to point out one more thing
for arousing your thinking power. Today
all the people all over the world consider William Shakespeare as the top class
poet/dramatist of the English language.
But when he was living or for the first 400 years after his death, he
was not known, his dramas were not enacted anywhere. But
after 400 years, it became popular and there were theaters in
But in my case, such a hope also does not exist. That is because the educational standard is going steadily and fast downward. So after 400 years of my death, people will be far apart from the level of my invention which will be buried along with my dead body. But if I am allowed to spread it in all schools of Kerala, and give proper training to the teachers, next generations will be better than me and the State will shine, no, glitter all over the world. In this context I wish to enclose a copy of the Memorandum I have submitted to the Government of Kerala in this connection.
I also want to request you to take the lead to study my websites - details of the Original Communicative English course offered by me and the Ten Items of Jacob Nettikkadan's Contributions and either ratify my claims as the "Most Benevolent Philologist in the world for 20 centuries" or give alternative people's names and details of their contributions. To encourage this, I have offered Rs.50,000/- (Rupees Fifty thousand) from my personal fund. I want this because I have requested the Government of Kerala to grant me a befitting Cash Award for my contributions of inventions as well as discoveries and use them for the benefit of future generations.
In your letter you have mentioned that some of those who attended my talk about my invention, did not like my creation theoretically. The reasons are already given above. Still I am ready to offer a fresh presentation of my creation in front of the media where your people, other independent scholars and experts of the society, including the representatives of Ministers can attend and give comments.
I also propose that you arrange a test course for my methodology only for a month. You can announce about such a test course for about 25 or 30 postgraduates from all over Kerala, who cannot speak fluent English now, give them free accommodation and food and allow them to attend my course for a month. You can decide about the fee to be collected from them and paid to me. Let them give a short daily report to the Hon'ble Ministers directly and to the media, especially the Government's visual media. At the end of the course, they can be interviewed by the media and your people. If the result is satisfactory, then you can expect that in 10 or 12 years, through the school system, they will achieve the result what I have promised, without any private tuition or home work. I believe in guaranteed and visible results, which so far nobody has offered.
As a further contribution to my home State, I would like to offer my services to evaluate publicly our scholars in SCERT, so that they will know where they actually stand in the field. That will be an eye-opener for them, all our bureaucrats, our political authorities and the people in general.
Finally I realize that you as the head of SCERT, without any accountability direct to the people of Kerala, have the legal or customary status to introduce or stop any new programme, which the entire Cabinet of Kerala State does not have the power to undo. What a funny function of democracy !! Hail the wisdom of the legislative power behind it !!
Awaiting your kind compliance at an early date, and
with personal warm regards,